Central Supply Clerk (Part-time)
ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Northern Colorado Rehabilitation Hospital (NCRH) is currently seeking an experienced part-time Central Supply Clerk. The shift we are hiring for is 8am - 12pm, Monday - Friday with the potential for an increase in hours depending on the needs of the department. Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – giving the gift of time through great patient care. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and ETO (Earned Time Off). Salary commensurate with experience.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Ernest Health owns and operates community-based acute rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We are dedicated to providing high quality, cost-effective physical medicine and rehabilitation services to promote the recovery of individuals who have functional deficits resulting from injury or illness as well as those with chronic or complex medical conditions. We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Our Northern Colorado Rehabilitation Facility, designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care, is the only freestanding acute rehabilitation hospital serving northern Colorado. Since opening its doors in 2005, our hospital has been rated in the top 10% of all inpatient rehab facilities in the United Stated for 10 consecutive years! Through our inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs, we are able to utilize our unique design and responsive environment to help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Under general direction from the Central Supply Supervisor, assists with orders and distribution of equipment needed for various departments;maintains inventory records of Central Supply Room.
- Receive supplies and process according to policy which includes checking against the purchase order, tagging of merchandise, stocking, or delivering to appropriate department
- Manage open orders, back orders, etc. by following up with vendors as needed.
- Maintain appropriate documentation, filing and storage of records, reports, purchasing requisitions, etc.
Minimum Work Experience:
- One year experience in material management preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Prior experience with accounting software and electronic inventory management systems preferred.
- Prior experience with Workday preferred.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 20437