Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant fulltime
We have a great opportunity for a COTA at our 93 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lubbock, Texas!
Trustpoint Rehabilitation Hospital of Lubbock
– Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority.
We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services for patients and their family members throughout Lubbock and surrounding areas.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
At Trustpoint Rehabilitation Hospital of Lubbock, we provide inpatient rehabilitation for adults recovering from disabling diseases and injuries, such as strokes, orthopedic, brain, and spinal cord injuries. In addition, we treat individuals who may have chronic illnesses such as cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care three times, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced Brain Injury and Stroke certifications. This means that we have provided the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community
- Under the direction of an occupational therapist, provides rehabilitative services to individuals with physical impairments.
- Monitors the patient's program and records patient's progress for the occupational therapist.
- Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Short Term / Long Term Disability
Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
In-House Continuing Education
CRRN Certification Pay
Weekend and Night Differential Pay
- Current licensure as a COTA required per state guidelines.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR card required.
- One year of direct patient care experience in rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
Please visit www.trhl.ernesthealth.com for other opportunities.
Job Status: Full Time