Clinical Liaison- FT Phoenix Market (must have a clinical license)
ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, one of the premier physical rehabilitation facilities in the nation, is looking for a new Clinical Liaison - FT to join our team in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – giving the gift of time through great patient care. Ask us about our great hire package and benefits!
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. MVRRH has been ranked in the Nation’s Top 10% for Rehabilitative Care 11 years in a row!
Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our employees and medical staff, Ernest Health’s rehabilitation hospitals once again are ranked in the top 10% of inpatient rehabilitation facilities nationwide. This means that in the communities we serve, we provide the highest level of rehabilitative care available anywhere in the United States. Our staff is passionate about helping our patients attain the best possible outcomes. Our hospitals are located in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Each hospital is managed locally to best meet the needs of each community.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The successful candidate will possess a high degree of internal motivation, the ability to work with minimal supervision and be a team player who wants to excel at spreading the word about our outstanding facility in Prescott Valley, AZ.
As a member of our team you can expect competitive wages and great bonus opportunities, a beautiful and first class facility to represent and a supportive administration that makes our work fun and fulfilling.
We look only for the best. We are committed to being great advocates for our patients, great teammates and first class representatives of our hospital. Our team works hard, laughs a lot, and gets great results.
If you love helping others get great care, know how to build strong relationships in medical organizations and have a thorough clinical understanding of how to present cases for medical approval, we would love to hear from you.
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of automobile insurance, and clean driving record required.
- 3 years healthcare experience preferred (healthcare sales experienced preferred).
- Clinical licensure required (RN or RT preferred).
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient mix, regulatory requirements, reimbursement, etc. that impact overall hospital operations.
- Demonstrates the highest degree of customer service and professionalism.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20978