Clinical Liaison - Full-Time and PRN
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northern Arizona (RHNA) is a 40-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital located in Flagstaff, AZ. Our facility is designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care. The facility’s unique design fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
About our Company:
Ernest Health owns and operates community-based acute rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We are dedicated to providing high quality, cost-effective physical medicine and rehabilitation services to promote the recovery of individuals who have functional deficits resulting from injury or illness as well as those with chronic or complex medical conditions. We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
Each one of our eligible Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs) has been recognized in the Top 10% of 781 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities in the United States, cited for care that is effective, efficient, timely, and patient-centered.
Position Summary: The Clinical Liaison is responsible for evaluating patients and determining if s/he meets admissions criteria. Prepares development plans, conducts calls, and presents to potential referral sources. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducts proper pre-admission patient evaluations in a timely manner.
- Maintains assigned sales territory. Develops, implements, evaluates, and refines territory sales plans based upon data, trends, market needs, and facility needs.
- Coordinates specific marketing and public relations activities such as conferences exhibits, seminars/in-services, advertising, media relations, government relations, etc. as assigned.
- Effectively utilizes Salesforce.com to track sales activity, maintain client profiles, and ensure compliance with company’s standards.
- Participates in program development initiatives as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support overall effectiveness of the department.
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of automobile insurance, and clean driving record required.
- 3 years healthcare experience preferred (healthcare sales experienced preferred).
- Clinical licensure required (RN or RT preferred).
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient mix, regulatory requirements, reimbursement, etc. that impact overall hospital operations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time