Dietitian Full Time
Great opportunity for a Dietitian at our 93 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital located in Lubbock, TX.
At Trustpoint Rehabilitation Hospital of Lubbock, we believe that therapy is not just physical, it is also an emotional experience. Patients need a caring, highly trained and supportive team to maximize recovery and gain independence.
The Dietitian Coordinates the preparation and serving of meals, in collaboration with the Food Services Manager, based on general or special diets. Specifies dietary requirements for patients with special restrictions or nutritional needs. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
Minimum Education and Experience
· Current Registered Dietitian license required or certified by the Commission on Dietetics, as required by state.
· One year of experience in the care of patients in hospital setting preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency
· Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
· Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
· Effective organizational and time management skills.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
· Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
· Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
· Ability to utilize the appropriate leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating coworkers and staff.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and anniversary bonus.
Job Status: Full Time