Director of Compliance (Must be an RN)
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northern Arizona (RHNA) is a 40-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital located in Flagstaff, AZ. Our facility is designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care. The facility’s unique design fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Ernest Health owns and operates community-based acute rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We are dedicated to providing high quality, cost-effective physical medicine and rehabilitation services to promote the recovery of individuals who have functional deficits resulting from injury or illness as well as those with chronic or complex medical conditions. We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
Each one of our eligible Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs) has been recognized in the Top 10% of 781 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities in the United States, cited for care that is effective, efficient, timely, and patient-centered.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Director of Compliance oversees the compliance and performance improvement programs at our campus. The individual in this role also provides oversight of Quality Monitoring, Compliance, performance improvement, risk management, and infection control activities via facilitation as well as completion of associated tasks. This position is additionally responsible for the surveillance of Medical Staff function (to include but not limited to):
- professional practice evaluation, credentialing, and medical staff project data collection);
- patient satisfaction data analysis;
- following-up on incident reports and analysis;
- participating in the root cause analysis;
- participating in performance improvement teams;
- assisting in coordinating the Quality Council, Medical Executive Committee, and Governing Body committees; and
- providing direction at the leadership meetings.
Minimum Work Experience
Minimum two (2) years clinical experience, preferably in a quality/compliance capacity.
Current license as a registered nurse in the state of Arizona is required.
- Proficient use of appropriate forms in documenting care and medical necessity.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and care
- Ability to demonstrate clinical proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for patients.
- Knowledgeable about accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all standard set forth by the stat and accrediting agencies of TJC and CMS.
- Knowledge of and resource for Federal and State standards.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
For more information or to be considered for this position, please go to www.rhna.ernesthealth.com or send your resume to RHNAJobs@ernesthealth.com
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Job Status: Full Time