Food Service Manager - RHSNM
We have a great opportunity for a Food Service Manager (Full-Time) at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Las Cruces, NM!
Position Description: The Food Service Manager is responsible for the overall effectiveness of the Food Service Department to include planning, developing, organizing, and evaluating all aspects of food preparation and service. Examples of duties include:
- Assures that menus are developed, served, and filled in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures that current snack lists/labels are available for patients who are to receive a snack as part of their prescribed diet, by a physician's order and/or as part of their nutritional plan of care.
- Assists in establishing food service procedures to ensure that meals are prepared on time and served efficiently within established regulations.
- Maintains cost records and works to meet budget guidelines for Food Service Department.
- Routinely inspects the dietary area and practices for compliance with current applicable regulations and standards.
- Develops and utilizes comprehensive inventory control procedures.
- Supervises Food Service employees, and directs the function of the department in accordance with policies, procedures, and standards.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Wellness Program
- 2 years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or related medical facility preferred
- Graduate of a state-approved course that provided 90 or more hours of classroom instruction in food service supervision preferred
- Certified Dietary Manager or Dietitian
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience
visit us on Facebook or www.rhsnm.ernesthealth.com
Job Status: Full Time