Home Health Aide (PRN)
Mountain Valley Home for Health a division of Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, is currently looking for a PRN Home Health Aide to join our Home Health Team. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of internal motivation, the ability to work with minimal supervision and be a team player who wants to excel at assisting patients return to functionality as they transition back to their community. The ideal candidate will have experience in home health.
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
Under direct supervision, provides personal care to home health patients.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to meet Medicare Conditions of Participation for Home Health Aide training program and competency.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- State Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN) licensure required.
- Current CPR certification required; ACLS certification preferred.
- Fingerprint certification through state of Arizona required.
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you love helping others get care, know how to build relationships and have a thorough clinical background we would love to hear from you. As a member of our team you can expect competitive wages and a supportive administration that makes our work fun and fulfilling.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 19660