Home Health Clinical Services Manager - FT
Mountain Valley Home for Health a division of Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, is currently looking for an HOME HEALTH CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER - FT, to join our Home Health Team. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of internal motivation, the ability to work with minimal supervision and be a team player who wants to excel at assisting patients return to functionality as they transition back to their community. The ideal candidate will have experience in home health.
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Directs, supervises, and coordinates the delivery of quality home health care services while maintaining overall accountability for clinical staff, including development of qualifications of the home health personnel.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Successful completion of accredited Registered Nursing program required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification; ACLS certification preferred.
- Fingerprint certification through state of Arizona required.
- Three (3) + years of experience as a Registered Nurse strongly preferred.
- Two (2) + years of experience as a Registered Nurse providing home health services within a home health agency strongly preferred.
- One (1) year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health program preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulation, including Medicare Conditions of Participation relative to home health.
- Working knowledge of home health reimbursement, ICD10 coding, OASIS C2, process improvement, quality/clinical outcomes and infection control preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19673