Home Health Occupational Therapist (FT)
Mountain Valley Home for Health a division of Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, is currently looking for a Full-Time Home Health Occupational Therapist to join our Home Health Team. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of internal motivation, the ability to work with minimal supervision and be a team player who wants to excel at assisting patients return to functionality as they transition back to their community. The ideal candidate will have experience in home health.
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
Under the direction and supervision of the Services Director, the Occupational Therapist (OT) administers occupational therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides all Occupational therapy services according to physician orders.
- Completes initial history and evaluation visit, notifies physician of patient needs and submits orders for physician approval
- Coordinates patient care services with all members of the health care team.
- Maintains medical record notes that reflect patient/family progress/response to treatment.
- Adheres to Agency standards and consistently interprets and accurately performs all assigned responsibilities.
Required Licenses and Experience:
- Current licensure as a Occupational Therapist in the state of Arizona.
- Current CPR certification. ACLS certification preferred.
- Fingerprint certification through state of Arizona
- Graduate from a Occupational therapist curriculum approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Two (2) years experience
If you love helping others get care, know how to build relationships and have a thorough clinical background we would love to hear from you. As a member of our team you can expect competitive wages and a supportive administration that makes our work fun and fulfilling.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 19668