Home Health RN Case Manager - PRN
Mountain Valley Home for Health a division of Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, is currently looking for an HOME HEALTH RN CASE MANAGER - PRN, to join our Home Health Team. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of internal motivation, the ability to work with minimal supervision and be a team player who wants to excel at assisting patients return to functionality as they transition back to their community. The ideal candidate will have experience in home health.
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Services Supervisor, the Registered Nurse / Case Manager administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state of Arizona
- Three (3) years nursing experience, preferred
- Two (2) years Home Health experience, preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (Bachelor degree or higher preferred) with ability to apply and maintain RN license in state of Arizona.
- Current CPR certification. ACLS certification preferred.
- Fingerprint certification through state of Arizona
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19664