House Supervisor/Registered Nurse (Full Time - Night Shift)
We have a great opportunity for a fulltime House Supervisor (Full Time - Night Shift opportunities) at our 32 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Weslaco, Texas!
Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout the city of Weslaco and its surrounding cities throughout Hidalgo County and the Rio Grande Valley.
At Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, we provide inpatient rehabilitation to people recovering from disabling diseases and injuries, such as strokes, orthopedic, brain, and spinal cord injuries. In addition, we treat individuals who may have chronic illnesses such as cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease.
The House Supervisor is responsible for administrative supervision of nursing services on the assigned shift. Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel to maintain continuity of patient care. Provides professional nursing care to patients within assigned unit. Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
Benefits: Full time status
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- In-House Continuing Education
- CRRN Certification Pay
- Wellness Program
Licensed as a RN in the State of Texas
Skills / Requirements
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse program and current Texas state RN license required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable about accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all standards set forth by the State and accrediting agencies of TJC and CMS.
Job Status: Full Time