Housekeeper - Part-time (4pm-8pm)
ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Spartanburg Rehabilitation Institute (SRI) is currently seeking an experienced Housekeeper (PT). Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – giving the gift of time through great patient care. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and ETO (Earned Time Off). Salary will commensurate with experience. Competitive wages and benefits await you!
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Spartanburg Rehabilitation Institute is a 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Spartanburg, SC!!! Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Spartanburg and Greenville, S.C. Our specially trained medical professionals work as a team with our patients and family members to enable our patients to return home at their highest level of independence.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Maintain a hygienic, orderly, and attractive environment in assigned area for patients, visitors, and staff by following proper cleaning techniques and procedures and performing scheduled duties.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Previous housekeeping/environmental services experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Job Status: Part Time