Non-Emergency Medical Transport Van Driver (On-Call)
ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital (MVRRH) is currently seeking an experienced Non-Emergency Medical Transport Van Driver - (On-Call). Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – giving the gift of time through great patient care. Ask us about our great hire package and benefits!
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. MVRRH has been ranked in the Nation’s Top 10% for Rehabilitative Care 11 years in a row!
Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our employees and medical staff, Ernest Health’s rehabilitation hospitals once again are ranked in the top 10% of inpatient rehabilitation facilities nationwide. This means that in the communities we serve, we provide the highest level of rehabilitative care available anywhere in the United States. Our staff is passionate about helping our patients attain the best possible outcomes. Our hospitals are located in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Each hospital is managed locally to best meet the needs of each community.
Transports patients, staff or equipment to and from various outside appointments, clinics, nursing facilities or other ancillary locations via hospital owned van. Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Driving record must meet the standards of the Transportation Policy.
- Basic Life Support/CPR card required.
- Six months van transport experience preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrates proficiency using the machines, tools, equipment and/or work aids appropriate for the position.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 22300