ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital (MVRRH) is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Manager (FT). Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – making a difference in people's lives through great patient care. Ask us about our great hire package and benefits!
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. MVRRH has been ranked in the Nation’s Top 10% for Rehabilitative Care 11 years in a row!
Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our employees and medical staff, Ernest Health’s rehabilitation hospitals once again are ranked in the top 10% of inpatient rehabilitation facilities nationwide. This means that in the communities we serve, we provide the highest level of rehabilitative care available anywhere in the United States. Our staff is passionate about helping our patients attain the best possible outcomes. Our hospitals are located in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Each hospital is managed locally to best meet the needs of each community.
Responsible for the staffing and administration of assigned unit. Supervises the caliber of treatment and care of the patients.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Current state Registered Nurse license required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Two years relevant experience required.
- Three years’ experience in a hospital nurse management position preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and practice, infectioncontrol, and wound care standards of practice.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all standards setforth by state and accrediting agencies of TJC and CMS.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support asthey relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing,email, and record management.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23114