Part-time Activities Coordinator-South Carolina
Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital — 54 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital. Great opportunity for a part-time Activities Coordinator for our Transitional Unit!
Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!! Come see what makes us different!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout South Carolina and Georgia.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
At Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, we provide inpatient rehabilitation to people recovering from disabling diseases and injuries, such as strokes, orthopedic, brain, and spinal cord injuries. In addition, we treat individuals who may have chronic illnesses such as cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in recreation, creative arts therapy, therapeutic recreation, art, art education, psychology, sociology, or occupational therapy, or related discipline
- OR High School Diploma and three (3) years of experience in resident activities in a health care facility
- OR Prior experience in role of Activities Director
- OR Current certification from the National Certification Council for Activity Professionals or the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification.
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Short Term / Long Term Disability
Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
Provide ongoing program of activities designed to meet, in accordance with the comprehensive assessment, interest, and physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each patient/resident. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
visit us on Facebook:
Job Status: Part Time