Part-Time Receptionist - Rehab Hospital - Nights & Weekends
Ernest Health owns and operates community-based acute rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We are dedicated to providing high quality, cost-effective physical medicine and rehabilitation services to promote the recovery of individuals who have functional deficits resulting from injury or illness as well as those with chronic or complex medical conditions
Our hospital will provide rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing hospital telecommunication services through the use of telephones, pagers, the paging system, radio, or computer to connect communication between visitors, callers, staff, patients, and patients’ families. May maintain records related to telecommunications.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers and transfers incoming calls. Greets visitors and maintains visitor log
- Pages staff as required
- Relays messages and information to requested parties
- Communicates appropriately during emergency situations and drills
- Complies with emergency procedures such as code blue, fire and external disaster.
- Provides customer services to hospital staff and visitors
- Provides backup as an Admissions Representative. Conduct admissions of patients, including required paperwork. Generate inpatient census report. Complete data entry pertaining to charge and adjustment entries.
- One (1) year of reception experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Ability to operate office machinery and use the computer
- Ability to work nights and weekends
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), Employee Assistance Program, and ETO (Earned Time Off). Wage will be commensurate with experience.
Job Status: Part Time