Patient Care Tech Full-Time NIGHTS - Spartanburg Rehabilitation Institute
We have a great opportunity for a full-time Patient Care Tech at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Spartanburg, South Carolina!
Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Spartanburg and the surrounding area.
We provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
Position description: Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, LPN/LVN, or licensed Therapist depending upon assignment, performs delegated tasks and procedures of resident / patient care, involving the physical, psychological, social, emotional, safety and security needs of the resident / patient. The patient care technician actively participates in departmental activities and processes.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- Wellness Program
- Qualified candidates must have previous experience as a C.N.A or Patient Care Tech and accustomed to providing services to patients in an acute inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- CPR certification required.
- One year of experience in the care of patients in a rehabilitation or Med/Surg hospital setting is preferred.
- Must have South Carolina CNA License.
visit us at www.sri.ernesthealth.com
or visit us on Facebook
Job Status: Full Time