Patient Care Technician (CNA) *DAY SHIFT*
ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Northern Colorado Rehabilitation Hospital (NCRH) is currently seeking experienced full-time Patient Care Technicians (CNAs) for day shift (0600-1830). Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – giving the gift of time through great patient care. Competitive wages and benefits await you!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Ernest Health owns and operates community-based acute rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We are dedicated to providing high quality, cost-effective physical medicine and rehabilitation services to promote the recovery of individuals who have functional deficits resulting from injury or illness as well as those with chronic or complex medical conditions. We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Our Northern Colorado Rehabilitation Facility, designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care, is the only freestanding acute rehabilitation hospital serving northern Colorado. Since opening its doors in 2005, our hospital has been rated in the top 10% of all inpatient rehab facilities in the United Stated for 12 consecutive years! Through our inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs, we are able to utilize our unique design and responsive environment to help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or LPN/LVN, performs delegated tasks and procedures of patient care, involving the physical, psychological, social, emotional, safety and security needs of the patient. The patient care technician actively participates in departmental activities and processes.
Minimum Work Experience
- One (1) year recent experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current CPR/BLS certification is required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant is preferred.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
- Proficient use of appropriate forms in documenting care.
- Demonstrates awareness of Infection Control as outlined in Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrates clinical proficiency utilizing policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of supplies and equipment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21946;23456