Patient Care Technician - New Braunfels, Texas - Full-time Night Shift
We have a great opportunity for a full-time Patient Care Technician at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in New Braunfels, Texas.
Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout New Braunfels and the surrounding area.
We provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
Working under the supervision of a registered nurse, the Patient Care Technician is primarily responsible for providing direct bedside care to patients. Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- Wellness Program
- Night shift differential
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- CNA license required in ID, SC, UT, WY, MT; State Tested Nursing Assistant required for OH; CNA license preferred in all other states.
- CPR Certification required
- One (1) year experience in a hospital setting preferred
Job Status: Full Time