Patient Care Technician - Therapy (PRN) - RHSNM
We have a great opportunity for a PRN Patient Care Technician-Therapy at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Las Cruces, NM!
Note: PRN schedule is a part-time as-needed basis
Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Our Passion - Patients are our priority.
We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Southern New Mexico.
At Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico, we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care for 12 consecutive years, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
- Under the supervision of a licensed therapist, the Patient Care Technician-Therapy is responsible for providing support care to patients and therapy staff.
- Examples of duties include: Documenting vital signs, transferring patients utilizing safe patient handling techniques, responding promptly to patient requests and needs, assist in preparing and maintaining gymnasium unit.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR certification required
- 1 year experience in a hospital setting preferred
visit us on Facebook or www.rhsnm.ernesthealth.com
Job Status: Part Time