Pharmacy Technician - PRN
ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital (MVRRH) is currently seeking experienced Pharmacy Technician - Part Time. Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – giving the gift of time through great patient care. Competitive benefits & wages await you!
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. MVRRH has been ranked in the Nation’s Top 10% for Rehabilitative Care 11 years in a row!
Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our employees and medical staff, Ernest Health’s rehabilitation hospitals once again are ranked in the top 10% of inpatient rehabilitation facilities nationwide. This means that in the communities we serve, we provide the highest level of rehabilitative care available anywhere in the United States. Our staff is passionate about helping our patients attain the best possible outcomes. Our hospitals are located in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Each hospital is managed locally to best meet the needs of each community.
Retrieves, counts, and measures drugs. Assists Pharmacist in price-checking and restocking of drugs. Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer. Refers physicians' calls and any medical questions to pharmacist.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current state certification and registration with the Board of Pharmacy preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
- National certification (PTCB) preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to utilize concepts of age/developmental stages in interactions with patients and families.
Job Status: Part Time, On Call
Job Reference #: 22272