Physical Therapist (Long-term acute care) - RHSNM - Las Cruces, New Mexico
We have a great opportunity for a full-time Physical Therapist with our Long-term acute care department at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Las Cruces, NM!
Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Our Passion - Patients are our priority.
We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Southern New Mexico.
At Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico, we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care for 12 consecutive years, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
Position description: The Physical Therapist evaluates a patient’s physical and functional capacities and plans, organizes, coordinates, and administers goal-directed, activity oriented treatment while exercising professional judgment, knowledge, and skills in managing treatment plans for the purpose of promoting/restoring optimum independence in daily life tasks and physical functions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) available after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- In-House Continuing Education
- Wellness Program
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the State of New Mexico
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR certification
- 1 year of direct patient care experience in a hospital setting preferred
visit us on Facebook or www.RHSNM.ernesthealth.com
Job Status: Full Time