Registered Nurse - Full time Nights- New Mexico RHSNM
We have a great opportunity for a fulltime Registered Nurse at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Las Cruces, NM!
Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Our Passion - Patients are our priority.
We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Southern New Mexico.
At Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico, we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care for 12 consecutive years, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
- The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients through the use of the nursing process and supports ANA standards of nursing.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessments, planning, supervising, interventions, and evaluations designed to prevent complications of physical disability, restore optimal functioning and help the patient adapt to an altered life style.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- In-House Continuing Education
- CRRN Certification Pay
- Wellness Program
- Weekend day differential
- Night and Weekend differential
- Preceptor Program
- Licensed as a RN in the State of New Mexico
- Current CPR
visit us on facebook or www.rhsnm.ernesthealth.com
Job Status: Full Time