Registered Nurse - New Braunfels, Texas - Full-time Day Shift
We have a great opportunity for a full-time Registered Nurse at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in New Braunfels, Texas!
Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout New Braunfels and the surrounding area.
We provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
Position description: The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients within assigned unit. The role is also responsible for patient assessments, planning, supervising, interventions, and evaluations designed to prevent complications of physical disability, restore optimal functioning, and help the patient adapt to an altered life style. Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- In-House Continuing Education
- CRRN Certification Pay
- Wellness Program
- Qualified candidates must be a licensed RN in the state of Texas and accustomed to providing services to patients in an acute inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- CPR certification required.
- One year of experience in the care of patients in a rehabilitation hospital setting is preferred.
visit us at www.nbrrh.ernesthealth.com or on facebook
Job Status: Full Time