Registered Nurse - Part-time Nights - ACHSNM
We have a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (Part-Time Nights) at our 20 bed long-term acute care hospital in Las Cruces, NM!
- Night Shift schedule (6:30pm - 7am), 2 shifts per week
Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Our Passion - Patients are our priority.
We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Southern New Mexico.
At Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico, we provide long-term acute care services to patients who are recovering from serious illnesses or injuries and often require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions. Often these individuals require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputations, and respiratory failure.
Nationally Recognized: We have received national recognition for our respiratory care services from the American Association for Respiratory Care, meeting safety and quality standards.
- The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients through the use of the nursing process and supports ANA standards of nursing.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessments, planning, supervising, interventions, and evaluations designed to prevent complications of physical disability, restore optimal functioning and help the patient adapt to an altered life style.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- In-House Continuing Education
- CRRN Certification Pay
- Wellness Program
- Weekend day differential
- Night and Weekend differential
- Preceptor Program
- Licensed as a RN in the State of New Mexico
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR certification
visit us on Facebook or at www.achsnm.ernesthealth.com
Job Status: Part Time