Registered Nurse - PT & FT Nights
ABOUT OUR SEARCH
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital (MVRRH) is currently seeking an experienced PT & FT Night Registered Nurse. Make a direct difference today by joining our team of dedicated professionals working together to attain a common goal – giving the gift of time through great patient care. Ask us about our great hire package and benefits!
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a 44-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital. Our facility has been uniquely designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care and fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. MVRRH has been ranked in the Nation’s Top 10% for Rehabilitative Care 11 years in a row!
Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our employees and medical staff, Ernest Health’s rehabilitation hospitals once again are ranked in the top 10% of inpatient rehabilitation facilities nationwide. This means that in the communities we serve, we provide the highest level of rehabilitative care available anywhere in the United States. Our staff is passionate about helping our patients attain the best possible outcomes. Our hospitals are located in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Each hospital is managed locally to best meet the needs of each community.
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients within assigned unit. The role is also responsible for patient assessments, planning, supervising, interventions, and evaluations designed to prevent complications of physical disability, restore optimal functioning, and help the patient adapt to an altered life style. Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Successful completion of accredited Registered Nursing program required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- One (1) year recent experience preferred. Acute care setting preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and practice, infection control, and wound care standards of practice.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all standards set forth by state and accrediting agencies of TJC and CMS.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures, and utilizes proper policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for patients.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 20955