Registered Nurse - Quality and Compliance (Full Time)
Quality and Compliance (RN) – Full Time
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northwest
Under the Direction of the Director of Quality and Compliance, the Clinical Compliance Specialist will coordinate various compliance activities related to Joint Commission site inspection preparedness and risk assessments, conduct ongoing internal audits, participating in clinical improvement initiatives, and suggesting process changes when appropriate. This individual will coordinate compliance and quality activities and new initiative roll-outs as assigned. You will perform internal process reviews to determine compliance with Quality Management System standards, policies and procedures, as well as regulatory and customer requirements. This role will be expected to be the resident content/audit specialist in incident reporting, follow-up and corrective action plans and ensuring their completion in a timely fashion.
This is a full-time position working 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday
- Investigate and develop solutions to procedure and process related issues.
- Assist in the execution and distribution of standard metric ad hoc reports, preparation of compliance input for management reviews, maintains company Scoreboards and related documentation.
- Assist in determining root causes of Quality and Compliance issues and develop corrective actions and recommendations.
- Assist in establishing, maintaining and implementing communications to increase compliance awareness and promote improvement of the compliance profile across the business.
- Prepare basic trend analysis on identified key performance indicators.
- Participates on project teams to improve processes. May lead project teams.
- Provide support in the establishment and maintenance of processes to ensure regulatory requirements for compliance are met.
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure compliance to all regulatory and internal or external standard requirements.
- Monitor all sources of quality data to ensure appropriate review and escalation through the risk management system in efficient and timely manner.
- Monitors, tracks and documents effectiveness of any implemented quality improvement action plans.
- Reports and reviews results of quality improvement interventions with the management team.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required
- Minimum two years clinical experience preferred
- One year in clinical compliance role preferred
- Medical insurance coverage
- Dental insurance coverage
- Vision insurance coverage
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Wellness Program
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Weekend and Night Differential Pay
About our Hospital
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northwest (RHN) is a 30-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital located in Post Falls, ID, opened in the December 2013. Our facility is designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care. The facility’s unique design will foster a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
About our Company
Ernest Health owns and operates community-based acute rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We are dedicated to providing high quality, cost-effective physical medicine and rehabilitation services to promote the recovery of individuals who have functional deficits resulting from injury or illness as well as those with chronic or complex medical conditions. We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
Job Status: Full Time