RN Nights Fulltime 12 hour shfits - $5K Sign On Bonus Spartanburg, SC
We have a great opportunity for a Full-time Registered Nurse Night Shift at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Spartanburg, South Carolina! We are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus.
Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Spartanburg and the surrounding area.
We provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care. This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
Position description: The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients within assigned unit. The role is also responsible for patient assessments, planning, supervising, interventions, and evaluations designed to prevent complications of physical disability, restore optimal functioning, and help the patient adapt to an altered life style. Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
- Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus
- In-House Continuing Education
- CRRN Certification Pay
- Night Shift Diff & Weekend Diff
- Weekend day Shift Diff
- Sign on bonus
- Wellness Program
- Qualified candidates must be a licensed RN in the state of South Carolina and accustomed to providing services to patients in an acute inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- CPR certification required.
- One year of experience in the care of patients in a rehabilitation or Med/Surg hospital setting is preferred.
visit us at www.sri.ernesthealth.com
or visit us on Facebook
Job Status: Full Time