RN/RT Clinical Liaison - PRN/Weekends
We are currently seeking an experienced RN or RT to join our Marketing team as a Clinical Liaison at Utah Valley Specialty Hospital, an award winning Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH). Working at an LTACH will provide you with new clinical and marketing experiences that you won't have anywhere else. As part of a new and growing company, you have the chance to make a direct difference. Great benefits, great employees and great opportunities await you!
About our Company:
The staff at Utah Valley Specialty Hospital believes that recovery is not just physical - it is also a very emotional experience. Patients need a caring, highly-trained and supportive team to maximize recovery and regain independence. The Specialty Hospital provides advanced long-term acute care, including high observation/critical care, for patients who require time to heal from catastrophic injury or illness.
Responsible for evaluating patients and determining if they meet admissions criteria. Prepares development plans, conducts calls, and presents to potential referral sources.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducts proper pre-admission patient evaluations in a timely manner.
- Maintains assigned sales territory. Develops, implements, evaluates, and refines territory sales plans based upon data, trends, market needs, and facility needs.
- Coordinates specific marketing and public relations activities such as conferences exhibits, seminars/in-services, advertising, media relations, government relations, etc. as assigned.
- Effectively utilizes Salesforce.com to track sales activity, maintain client profiles, and ensure compliance with company standards.
- Participates in program development initiatives as assigned.
- RN or RT license required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years healthcare experience.
- Healthcare sales experienced preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in the State of Utah required.
- Proof of automobile insurance and clean driving record required.
Job Status: Part Time, On Call