Tele-Tech/Monitor Tech PRN Night Shift
At Mesquite Specialty Hospital (40 bed facility), we provide long-term acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Our vision is to provide state-of-the art care, being recognized as the providers of choice and centers of excellence for long term acute care and rehabilitation programs and services in the DFW Metroplex and east Texas areas.
We are committed to excellence and we believe this starts with our employees! If you’re looking for a work environment that encourages growth, respect and teamwork…then we hope you will consider a career at Mesquite Specialty Hospital.
We are currently seeking a Unit Secretary Tele-Tech/Monitor Tech to join our team of caring, highly trained and supportive staff to make a difference in our patients' lives.
This position is responsible for monitoring telemetry rhythms, providing the telemetry reports to nursing staff and notifying appropriate nursing staff regarding any irregular cardiac rhythms.
- Close monitoring of describing and interpreting telemetry rhythms.
- Taking strips every four hours at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Report any irregular cardiac rhythms.
- Notifying the nurse of irregular changes and posting them in patient charts and control log.
- Providing telemetry report to appropriate nursing staff.
- Responsible for telemetry inventory including the monitors and added supplies.
- Will serve as a unit secretary for the department as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support overall effectiveness of the department.
- Clinical Career Ladder
- HDHP with HSA Employer Match
- 401k with Employer Match
- Generous paid time off
- Bonus Program
Two (2) years clerical experience in a health care setting preferred.
Job Status: Full Time