Unit Secretary - On Call*
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Ernest Health owns and operates community-based acute rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We are dedicated to providing high quality, cost-effective physical medicine and rehabilitation services to promote the recovery of individuals who have functional deficits resulting from injury or illness as well as those with chronic or complex medical conditions. We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northwest (RHN) is a 30-bed, Rehabilitation Hospital located in Post Falls, ID, opened in the December 2013. Our facility is designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care. The facility’s unique design will foster a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.
- Performs the duties of a receptionist and assists with all the clerical duties on the patient unit.
- Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- Prepares and completes paperwork such as patient records, charts, discharge orders, etc.
- Greets and assists patients and visitors; answer phones and relays messages.
- Coordinates and schedules all patient appointments.
- One year of clerical or administrative assistant experience preferred.
- CNA experience and/or certification preferred
- Two (2) years’ experience in health care setting preferred
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
Job Status: On Call